Shipping & returns
The shipping costs will depend on your order quantity. On all orders above €500,00 we have free shipping (only in the Netherlands).
Still not satisfied with your new purchase?
You have the right to sent the goods back within 7 days without giving any reason (right of withdrawal). Within this period you can see the product and evaluate as you would do in our Pluk store.
- Only products bought at Pluk Amsterdam can be returned.
- Before you return and ship the products, you have to had contact with our wholesale customer care. To request a return, please send an e-mail with the return request with the invoice number to our wholesale customer care email@example.com. Please do not return items as long as you have not received a confirmation. Returned items without confirmation of Pluk can not be accepted.
- You can return items within 7 business days of receipt of your order without reason. The term of 7 working days is determined by Pluk Amsterdam by comparing the date you requested a return with the expected delivery date of the order.
- After receiving a return receipt, you must return the items in the original packaging within 7 days. The products must be undamaged. The items must be packed in the undamaged and original packaging (if reasonably possible).
- The shipping costs and shipping risk are for your account.
- In the case of items returned, you will receive the amount of those items paid, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the returned order on your account.
- Upon receipt of your order, you will receive a detailed package, which also serves as a guarantee.
Return shipments can be sent to:
1016 GG Amsterdam
Return your items carefully. If the return shipment is damaged or used further than necessary to assess the item, we may charge you a depreciation. It is also important to know that we do not return earrings.
Consequences of depreciation on return.
In case of impairment of the returned item, we may decide to not refund a part of, or the entire amount (refundable). Depreciation of an item occurs when the item returns it is damaged, it is clear that the item is worn or washed.
For further questions, please contact us at 020-3637610 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service is available Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30